Fortunately, it gives you more options to control audio volume, display size, subtitle option, etc. Highly supporting 4 languages , users from different countries can use this free media player without hassle. KMPlayer is the lightweight video and audio player for Windows users.
- This feature is so helpful if you are an international traveler and require playing DVD outside the country.
- You’ll have to record your voice separately and stream that audio file along with the desktop recording.
- Similar to most offline music players, it too categorizes the music files according to artists, albums, genres.
- For this, go to the “Tools” menu of VLC and visit its “Preferences”.
- It supports video formats like avi, .ogm, .mkv, .mp4, .k3g, .ifo, .ts, .asf, .wmv, .wma, .mov, .mpg, .m1v, .m2v, .vob, .m4v, .3gp/3gp2, .rmvb, .rm, .ogg, .flv, .asx, .dat and so on.
- VLC screen recording tools to adjust recording video or audio.
In general, a VLC alternative can solve this problem easily. The below are some common problems you might encounter when using the VLC media player. Tv Wave is a free live streaming player that can play tv and radio stations running under Wmp, Sopcast, Tvu, Vlc and Flash formats. The hash search won’t work if you have converted the video file from another format.
VLC is one of the most popular media file players which can support most multimedia files, DVDs, audio CDs, VCDs, andstreaming files. VLC media player brings different versions for users to play videos and audios on Windows 10/8/7 PC, Mac, Linux computer and portable iOS/Android devices. VLC media player is a highly portable free and open-source media player and streaming media server written by the VideoLAN project.
Step 4.Click the record button again to end the recording. And you can find the audio recording file in the Windows “Music” folder. When everything is ready, click on the red circle button to start recording your audio on your computer. An easy-to-use screen recording utility to record and capture everything for any occasion. When you watch the recorded videos via VLC, you can find that the mouse pointer has not been captured. It is a frustrating thing if you want to make a step-by-step tutorial to show people how to do something clearly.
The program will open automatically after installation, click on the “New Recording” option from the main interface. Next, you will need to click on the Open button present on the bottom-right of the dialog box. From the dropdown menu of Input Devices, you will need to select VLC Screen. Then click the Media tab on the toolbar and select Convert/Save. This article shows 2 easy ways to record gameplay on PS4. No matter you want to record something just happened or live streaming gameplay, you can get perfect solutions here.
Given the editing features VLC lacks, another easy video editor needs to stand by. Rotate video in VLC Color correction settings and some others are also available in VLC. But to add text, watermark, or subtitles, VLC is not a good way to go.